Talent Acquisition Manager
South Coast, England. £45,000 - £55,000
Our client, a fantastic corporate based on the South Coast of England, are looking to expand their People and Transformation team with a Talent Acquisition Manager.
This role will implement the Resourcing Strategy for the company, to ensure the attraction and retention of key talent. You will also have oversight over the employer branding for the external market. This is a highly strategic position and will have oversight of onboarding, EVP, candidate experience, and Resourcing MI.
- Implement company wide resourcing strategy to attract and retain talent
- Leading design of onboarding programme and experience, working with L&D, HR and line managers
- Implement wide-scale EVP proposition to increase brand recognition and increase talent attraction
- Produce resourcing MI and distribute to appropriate stakeholders
- Oversight of all recruiment administration and end to end process.
- On-site Recruitment SME for the business, providing advice and guidance
- Utilise new channels of talent to build deep and succesful talent pools
- A clear demonstrable background in an in-house corporate Talent Acquisition role
- Understanding and experience of both attraction and workforce planning
- An indepth knowledge of EVP, Talent attraction and varied Resourcing channels
- Strong communication and planning skills
- Excellent relationship building
- Experience of managing external suppliers
If this role sounds of interest, please contact Craig at firstname.lastname@example.org or call.