This role will manage the resourcing demands on the several business areas with responsibiliy for the full end to end recruitment cycle. This role is a hands-on delivery role, supporting a growth project but will also oversee the set up, branding and buget.
- Development and delivery of the Resourcing Strategy for UK central roles
- Collaborate closely with HRBPs and other business leaders to understand and meet resourcing needs.
- Develop cost effective strategies to attract and source the best talent
- Develop approach to social media platforms to reduce Agency spend
- Utilise and manage third party relationships
- Focus on an the creation of a efficient recruitment practice focusing on cost per hire and reducing time to offer
- Manage external posting to job boards, shortlisting candidates
- Project manage the resourcing plan, tracking progress of live vacancies and pipeline, flagging risks to specific stakeholders.
- A strong demonstrable background within Talent Acquisition, operating in-house for a large UK orientated company
- Build and maintain effective and credible relationships with key stakeholders
- Strong stakeholder management and candidate care
- Experience of managing successful projects/ support on delivering strategic HR change project
- Previous experience of using candidate tracking systems
- Effectively balance recruitment costs and any risks associated with recruitment
This role is suitable for somebody who is immediately available or on a very short notice period. If this is of interest and sounds suitable to your experience, please contact me onor