I've partnered with a super cool, high-growth Tech organisation, who are looking for a TA manager to head up a team of 5.
* Work closely with senior stakeholders to deliver an effective recruitment strategy.
Look at the end to end candidate journey, and advise on an effective recruitment strategy
* Performance management and coaching of the team of 5/
* Create strategies and find unique ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns
* Find, engage and attract passive candidates through a wide range of search techniques
* Screen CVs/profiles and assess candidates to determine fit
* Track pipeline activity to share insights with internal stakeholders and hiring partners
* Recommend and drive process improvements that impact recruiting effectiveness
* Manage the end to end recruitment journey, all the way through to offer letters and onboarding.
What we would look for:
* Extensive technical sourcing experience, within an in house team, ideally a tech organisation.
* Deep knowledge of technology and the tech industry
* Ability to create and deliver effective recruitment strategies
* Previous team management in an in house team.
* Interview and assessment skills with ability to screen for both technical and cultural qualities
* Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to communicate easily with a diverse range of people and backgrounds
What you will get in return
* Competitive package
* Agile working
* Excellent location and offices in central London
* Lots of ownership from the get go.
* Regular company drinks and socials.