about 1 year ago
Talent Acquisition Partner
Our client provides the data, analytics and software that enable businesses to build more valuable customer relationships.
They specialise in managing consumer data for businesses across every sector. They focus on developing innovative products and services that help businesses make smarter and more informed decisions throughout the customer lifecycle.
Position: Talent Acquisition Partner
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Application Deadline: Friday 22nd November 2019
About the role:
They're looking to recruit a Talent Acquisition Partner to manage direct recruitment campaigns at all levels, specifically for their Sales division. This will involve promoting the employer brand in the marketplace, building networks and relationships with candidates both active and passive, setting up talent pools and reducing recruitment spend.
- Source applicants via various direct routes including social media, job boards and other relevant direct recruitment methods.
- Continuously improve recruitment methods ensuring the message they send to their candidates is consistent.
- Work closely with their Talent Acquisition Partner to encourage good quality role qualifications.
- Telephone screen candidates for each vacancy worked.
- Constantly promote their employer brand in the marketplace, building networks with both active and passive candidates.
- Work closely with their Hiring Managers in Sales to achieve a consistent approach throughout the recruitment lifecycle.
- Experience of resourcing Sales vacancies either within an internal recruitment function or as part of an agency.
- Experience of telephone interviewing candidates.
- Delivery focused with the ability to manage multiple tasks at a time.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
You may have experience of the following: Talent Acquisition Partner, Recruitment Consultant, Rec Con, Recruitment Administrator, Recruitment Assistant, Resourcer, Recruiter, HR Assistant, In House Recruiter, Recruitment Manager, Talent Acquisition Manager, Talent Manager, Internal Recruiter, etc.