6 months ago
Talent Acquisition Partner
Our client provides the data, analytics and software that enable businesses to build more valuable customer relationships.
They specialise in managing consumer data for businesses across every sector. They focus on developing innovative products and services that help businesses make smarter and more informed decisions throughout the customer lifecycle.
Our client believe in Information for Good.
Position: Talent Acquisition Partner
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
About the role:
Our client are looking to recruit a Talent Acquisition Partner to manage direct recruitment campaigns at all levels, specifically for their sales division. This will involve promoting the employer brand in the marketplace, building networks and relationships with candidates both active and passive, setting up talent pools and reducing recruitment spend.
The successful applicant will:
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process for Sales
- Work closely with Senior Sales Managers and Directors
- Continuously improve recruitment methods ensuring the message we send to their candidates is consistent
- Constantly promote their employer brand in the marketplace, building networks with both active and passive candidates
- Work closely with their Hiring Managers in Sales to achieve a consistent approach throughout the recruitment life-cycle
- Responsibility for the workload of a Talent Resourcer aligned to Sales
Requirements for the Role:
- Experience of resourcing Sales vacancies either within an internal recruitment function or as part of an agency
- Delivery focused with the ability to manage multiple tasks at a time
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
What's in it for you?
with our client you will be joining a friendly, forward thinking global business.
As well as a competitive salary, their benefits package includes 26 days’ annual leave (plus bank holidays) a generous contributory pension scheme, private health care and a host of other employee lifestyle benefits.
they take Corporate Social Responsibility seriously; their TU Good Works scheme supports communities around the world by advancing financial inclusion and education.
You may have experience of the following: Talent Acquisition Partner, Recruitment Consultant, Rec Con, Recruitment Administrator, Recruitment Assistant, Resourcer, Recruiter, HR Assistant, In House Recruiter, Recruitment Manager, Talent Acquisition Manager, Talent Manager, Internal Recruiter, etc.
14 days ago
only 14 days until close
8 days ago
only 20 days until close
only 26 days until close