9 months ago
Elevation Recruitment Group are delighted to be recruiting on behalf on a market leading Yorkshire based business who are looking to identify an experienced Talent & Development Business Partner.
Reporting into the HR Director and operating as part of the wider HR team this is a brand new role for a growing business. The role will offer an exciting opportunity to make your mark within the Talent and Development space creating and implementing a range of leaning and development initiatives to the business.\
The role will focus across the business and at all levels but with a particular emphasis on management and team leader talent & development. The role will link in with the volume technical training for the business but will have an emphasis on the soft skills and wider talent development areas. This is fast paced and fast changing environment where everything is linked to the performance of the business in response to customer needs and as such ideas and initiatives should be flexible, rigorous and where immediate results are visible.
The role will involve:
* Establishing a deep commercial and organisational understanding of the business and capability gaps
* Be responsible for co-ordinating a learning and skills needs analysis across the business and creating clear learning plans
* Creating a cohesive development strategy covering professional, technical and leadership skills, working alongside the operational training team
* Building clear and engaging career pathways that support the movement of talent within the wider Group
* Scoping solutions that deliver a fantastic learning experience and meet the needs of the business
* Creating and embedding a succession planning approach focusing on critical players and roles
* Advising on and developing new talent strategies working alongside the Resourcing team
* Working as a collaborative Partner with the wider Group, maximising the development opportunities and resources
* Project managing the delivery of a range of complex learning and development solutions with consideration to the most appropriate learning solution and intervention, that meets the commercial need of the business
* Demonstrating a forward thinking approach, keeping up to date and ahead of the curve on new technology and initiatives to develop our people e.g blended learning, digital learning.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
Experience in working within a relevant commercial operational environment
Experience of managing a virtual team or working as part of a virtual team
Experience in building relationships and influencing at senior level in a fast changing environment
Previous background in Talent and/or Learning & Development
Project Management Qualification or relevant experience managing projects
Strong presentation skills (written and verbal)
Experience in designing and delivery of training
Experience of working with external training providers
Commercial awareness and numeracy skills
Elevation HR is a specialist division of Elevation Recruitment Group focusing on HR related positions in Yorkshire and surrounding regions. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.
22 days ago
only 6 days until close