Part - Time Talent Development Lead (3/4 days pw)
Our client, a global Fin-Tech business is looking to hire a Talent Development Lead for their team in London.
Following some internal changes, this role has come up on a part-time basis, which will be for 3-4 days a week, depending on the experience level of the successful candidate.
About the role:
- This is a standalone role in a wider HR team.
- The successful candidate will lead on all elements of Talent Management at all levels within the business.
- Lead on global HR and Talent Projects
- Manage global D&I initiatives as well as designing and rolling out new programmes.
- Managing board level Talent and Development strategy and delivering this to the board/ ex-co.
Key candidate requirements:
- Experience of working with ex-Co / to Board level and leading a global Talent and Development strategy from end to end.
- Demonstrable experience of working in large, complex organisations on a global scale.
- Proven experience of working in the Technology sector preferred.
This is an exciting opportunity which will suit someone who would prefer to work 3-4 days per week. They're an exciting business and this role has a lot of visibility and buy-in from the senior end of the business.
For more information, please