Talent Development Partner
London, £40,000 - £50,000 (Plus Bonus, Shares, Benefits)
We are currently working in an exclusive partnership with a very exciting tech company based in West London. Following a period of strong growth and transformation, they are looking to recruit a Talent Business Partner.
This role will work with the Talent Development team across the UK and some European offices to help maximise the team effectiveness and staff engagement. This role will also work closely with the Global HRBPs to design and implement new talent processes and act as an SME.
- Design and deliver market leading soft skills training
- Work closely with the Head of Talent to assist with the Talent Development strategy and maximise employee experience
- Own and deliver group wide Talent projects
- Act an an internal SME on talent and learning initiatives
- Identify and utilise key metrics around talent and retention
Core Experience Requirements:
- A clear and demonstrable successful L&D and Talent background
- A passion for being innovative and market leading within Learning, Talent and Technology
- A great relationship builder who can manage stakeholders up to a senior level
- Strong commercial accument and market knowledge
- Ability to partner with a team and work effectively to deliver projects
- Creative and engaging written and verbal skills
- A qualification or interest/ pursuit of psychometrics would be highly desirable
If this opportunity sounds of interest and suitable for yourself, please do contact Craig at email@example.com or callfor more information.