Talent & Leadership Business Partner
Our client, a leading international business with consulting capability is looking to recruit a Talent and Leadership Business Partner to join their team in London.
About the role:
- The role has a global remit and there is the ability to travel where required
- Som flexi working options, with the ability to work 1 day a week from home once you've embedded within the company.
- This role covers Talent Management and Development as well as Leadership Management and you will act as an internal consultant for the business.
- Experience of working with psychometric tools eg MBTI/ JCA EI/ 360 feedback etc
- This will cover all elements of consulting with the business to understand the needs, designing solutions and delivering solutions - all of this is important as they don't work with a huge number of external vendors.
They are looking for:
- Flexibility to travel. This could form up to about 15-20% of the role.
- A strong ground in Learning and Development - well rounded experience desirable.
- Excellent relationship building skills and stakeholder management
- Ability to work in an agile/ fast-paced environment
This is a fantastic opportunity in a fairly new team which is offering huge potential to grow and international breadth.
For more information, please contact Terri Wickett on / firstname.lastname@example.org