London, West London, £55,000 - £65,000
Talent & Leadership Development Manager
Our client, a globally known organisation on the M4 Corridor (West London), are looking to strengthen their high performing team with a Talent & Leadership Manager on a 12 Month basis.
This role, reporting into the Head of Learning & Development, will ensure the ongoing delivery of a number of Leadership and talent Development programmes that are crucial to the business strategy. You will also have a project focus within L&D and learning campaigns.
- Responsibliitiy for the design and delivery of exisiting leadership programmes to optimise cost through blended learning
- Rollout of the culture development programme
- Direct line management of a small team of Learning Specialists
- Lead the design and implementation of Diversity programmes
- Lead the development and implementation of a coaching framework
- Help manage the budget for Talent, Leadership and Diversity programmes
- Demonstratable solid experience in design, development and delivery of Talent and Leadership programmes
- Experience of design and delivery of Diversity & Inclusion
- Previous line management experience
- Professional qualification (CIPD) or coaching accreditation highly desirable
- Experience working within a large/ operational organisation
If you feel this role is suitable to yourself or would like more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org