Talent & Management Development Lead
West London, £70,000 - £75,000
My client, a leading professional services company, are looking for an outstanding Management Development professional to join them in their high performing team.
This role will play a significant role in driving initiatives across the head office to improve manager development capability and drive business core Talent. It will report directly into an outstanding Chief People Officer, and sit as part of a truly expert & commercial function. The role also has good exposure to senior leadership up to exec level.
- Responsibility for the design and delivery of the Management Development programme
- Ownership of the design and delivery of development programmes to drive business capability and the development of key skills
- Support the succession planning and Talent mapping of the organisation
- Identification and development of high potential individuals to deliver into specific areas of the business
- Help lead the appraisal initiatives within the group
- Demonstrable significant background in a high performing talent function and with a personable track record of key business impacts
- Extensive experience in design and delivery of training and development, strong facilitation skills
- Experience of training needs analysis
- Strong coaching skills with experience coaching teams and individuals at all levels
- Experience working within a large highly matrixed environment
- Strong project management skills
If this role is of interest, please contact me on--******or email Craig at -*******