Our client, an international Financial Services organisation with a fantastic reputation, is looking for a Talent Project Manager to join their team.
You will work directly with key business stakeholders to oversee the organisation's global talent activity. Your role with involve a mix of strategic project planning, and process management. The organisation's talent agenda is of strategic importance, and this role is integral to the planning and mobilisation of Talent Programmes.
This is a varied role which also offers opportunity to get involved with other HR projects outside of talent, including D&I, and well-being.
What they are looking for:
* A proven Performance / Talent Management background, derived from a Financial / Professional Services organisation
* A willingness to be hands on with involvement in a number of projects and manage changing priorities effectively
* Strong business acumen, and experience to diagnose both individual and organisational development needs
* Excellent stakeholder management skills
* Knowledge of Workday, would be beneficial but not essential
This really is a great role with huge potential to develop your experience in a global facing role at a pivotal time to the organisation.
For more information, please contact Sharmane Barrett onor to apply.