Talent & OD Specialist - 6 Month FTC
£38,000 - £42,000
My client, a global FMCG brand based in West London, are looking to strengthen their talent team with a Talent & OD Specialist for an initial 6 month period.
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone with a strong Talent Management or Acquisition background seeking the chance to get involved in genuine change and transformation with a sector leader.
The role will primarily focus on two key areas, Talent and Engagement, with some additional project work.
- This position will partner with the Global Talent Centre of Excellents to establish regional Talent processes and embed local Talent strategies.
- Execute the regional Engagement strategy
- Engage senior stakeholders to create buy-in for the talent function
- Share best practice of engagement and talent with relevant key stakeholders
- Lead Global Employee opinon surveys, ensuring local requirements are delivered and stakeholders engaged.
The successful candidate for this position will have a strong Talent and OD background, with demonstrable experience of similar positions. Similarly they could be a strong membe of an internal Talent Acquisition team that wants to get involved in something new. You will be able to work within a large organisational, and in an atmosphere of significant change or transformation. This role will see you interacting with a global team and you must be flexible in your style and approach.
Please or call