Graduate Recruitment Administrator-Magic Circle Law Firm
£25,000 - £27,000
Our client, a magic circle law firm, are looking to recruit a high potential Graduate Recruitment Administrator to join their already established and successful team.
This role will join an already successful resourcing function with a focus on the delivery of excellence. It is a fantastic opportunity to bulid upon existing Trainee recruitment skills within a prestigious environment, with a strong culture and development opportunities.
- Taking a leading role in the application process, reviewing training contract application and work experience applications
- Supporting the candidate interviewing process, producing interview packs, liaising with other key staff, coordinating and providing feedback
- Administration activity relating to recruitment drives, events and work experience schemes
The successful candidate for this role will have the following core experience and qualifications:
- Degree educated or qualified by experience
- Confident and able to take a hands-on approach, with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work both collaboratively within a team and autonomously when required
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office. Previous experience of a recruitment system is preferable.
If you feel this role fits your experience and interest please send your profile to Craig at firstname.lastname@example.org or call