9 months ago
Positive Outcomes are among the top ten independent training providers in the UK. Operating throughout England, we deliver Government funded and corporate training in Management, Team Leading, Business Administration, Customer Service, Estate Agency, Retail, IT, Sales, Warehousing and Storage and Hospitality, and other core awards.
Due to success and expansion, we now have opportunities for experienced apprenticeship assessors to join our existing team, assessing Warehousing, higher Management and other core awards across the South West.
You will be:
- Working with a caseload of learners within an exciting national account.
- Using your occupational experience to guide learners through their qualifications, providing training to upskill the learners where necessary.
- Assessing the full apprenticeship framework, including functional skills.
- Managing your own time to meet targets for timely and successful completions.
- Work may involve occasional evening / night work.
So, if you:
- Are passionate about training.
- Are ideally a qualified NVQ and Apprenticeship Assessor.
- Occupationally competent in Senior Management.
- Are able to travel up to two hours from home to meet your learners across the South West & South Coast region (please note that the stated job location of Portsmouth is a guide only as this is a field-based regional role).
- Hold a full driving licence and have access to a car.
...then we would like to hear from you!
We can offer you:
- A basic salary of up to 29,200 depending on experience and qualifications, plus uplift for any unsociable hours.
- A company car, or car allowance, and mileage at HMRC rates.
- 30 days annual leave.
- A company pension scheme.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Group life insurance cover.
- Rewarding work with an OFSTED grade 2 national training provider, a Gold Winner in the Apprenticeships 4 England Training Provider Awards 2014 and accredited with the Investor in People standard.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
Please note that this vacancy may be closed early if it has received sufficient response.
recruitx ref: / INDHP
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
17 days ago
only 11 days until close
8 days ago
only 22 days until close
7 days ago
only 21 days until close