Currently engaged by a world leader in media and marketing to search for a Workday Advanced Comp Specialist to support an implementation and help to improve functionality once live.
Work as the Workday Advanced Compensation expert and lead colleagues and stakeholders through implementation activities while providing feedback on opportunities to improve business processes and leverage Workday functionality.
- Advise on strategies, options, and risks, and recommend varied approaches to meet business goals
- Configure Workday to meet unique business requirements while incorporating proactive knowledge sharing strategies to ensure client success
- Develop trusted relationships with stakeholders, vendors, and colleagues
- Configure solutions that consider impacts to work streams while mitigating any cross functional impacts for the customer
- Collaborate with the project team to provide support, feedback, and guidance
- Workday HCM and Compensation certification preferred or related HR business experience
- Experience implementing Workday Compensation and Advanced Compensation with full life cycle or equivalent experience in ERP/HR applications.
- Functional experience in at least 2 or more disciplines which includes Human Resources and Compensation. Absence, Succession Planning, Performance Management, Time Tracking, Payroll, Recruitment is a plus
- Experience and ability to gather, develop and translate business requirements to system configuration
- Experience re-engineering HR business processes
- Advanced MS Excel Skills (formulas, pivot tables, v lookups) and MS Office Skills