Annapurna Recruitment is recruiting a Workday Integration Specialist for a global marketing firm based in London.
As a Workday Integration Specialist you will be required to plan, coordinate and manage the continuous assimilation of the Workday into the companies systems both new and current.
Your duties will include
- Conduct procedure development, system maintenance and make improvements through scripting and automation
- Make client environment modifications within client's system constraints
- Resolve and troubleshoot system issues in client environment. Conduct training for customer user groups on maintenance and software use.
- Prepare proposal requests such as bid specification, benchmark studies, cost projections and solution development
- Particulate in analysis and designing of business process, training development and deployment planning
- Provide assistance to System Integration and Project Director Lead according to project management
- Present and evaluate end user capabilities and assemble data to conduct competitive analysis
- Interact with end user team members to complete project activities and deliverable targets
- Conduct complex studies on automation techniques in interfacing functional areas
- Develop and install systems, conduct associated updates and install software, cabling, hardware and maintenance