Our client, a global media business, is looking for a Workday Test Lead based in Central London for a permanent position in their HRIS team. (£65,000)
You will be responsible for assuring any new functionality being deployed to the business has been adequately tested, is robust, fit for purpose and meets all the business requirements and quality attributes defined by the business and QA streams, respectively. Testing needs to include all aspects of system; regression testing, systems-integration testing and UAT.
* Day to day responsibilities of testing, to ensure the delivery of Workday is achieved on time and with minimal risk to BAU
* To create and maintain test data
* To write test scenarios, ensuring they represent the full set of functionality being tested, both within the Workday HR system and across the integrated IT landscape
* To execute test scripts as per the test plan created by the Test Lead
* Recording and analysing test results, instigate and progress error procedures for any faults found
* Make recommendations on the final quality of the HR solution and its suitability for going live
* Production of project progress reports for the Test Lead and other stakeholders
* Escalation of risks to Test Lead, Data Lead and Functional Leads, working proactively to resolve issues where necessary
* Act as a point of reference for business UAT teams during their testing windows Basic Skills/Experience
* Extensive experience on being involved in testing across large Cloud HR software implementation projects
* Extensive experience on Workday is a must.
* Extensive experience of dealing with complex payroll integrations to and from an HR System
* Professional and effective working relationships with internal teams and suppliers